Online Returns Policy
We hope that you will love everything that you order, but if something isn’t quite right you can easily return it back to us within 14 days of your delivery date for an exchange, store credit or refund. See below for our full terms & conditions & instructions for how to return an item.
- Returns must be postmarked & shipped back to our online warehouse within 14 days of your delivery date. Any returns exceeding this timeframe will not be accepted. We recommend using a traceable shipping service to return your item as we can not take responsibility for lost packages.
- All items must be returned clean, with no makeup, deodorant or perfume stains, unworn & unwashed, with their tags attached. Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface and returned with their original box. Swimwear briefs & one pieces may only be returned if their paper liner is still intact. For hygiene reasons, please ensure all swimwear is tried on with underwear.
- Click and collect orders may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of receiving your order confirmation email. Any orders collected outside of this timeframe will be ineligible for return.
- Items marked as ‘final sale’ in the product description & all beauty products (eg. NOTO Botanics) are unable to be returned or exchanged.
- Returns will be processed within 5 working days of arriving back to our warehouse. Refunds will be automatically processed back via your original payment method & store credit will be issued as a gift card valid for 12 months. Exchanges are subject to availability and a further delivery charge will be required for shipping the exchange.
How to Return an Item
- 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returns Authorisation Number (RA#) within 14 days of your delivery date. Please include your order number and your return or exchange requirements.
- 2. Once your return request has been approved, package your item/s up and ship it to the following address at your own cost, using a traceable shipping method. We encourage you to return your items in the original Kowtow box where possible to help us reduce waste.
- 3. Your return will be processed within 5 working days of it arriving back to our warehouse. Please note that during sale & holiday periods, there may be delays in processing returns.
40A Vivian Street
P: +64 4 916 5325
Incorrect or Faulty Items
To ensure the quality of our products, every online order is carefully assessed by our team prior to dispatch. However, if you have received an item that is incorrect, or that you believe to be faulty, please notify email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order.
If you believe that a fault has occurred with an item purchased from kowtowclothing.com within 6 months of purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos & a brief explanation of the issue so that we can work to find a resolution for you. We reserve the right to repair, or replace an item we deem to be faulty as a first resort. Please note that items that are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered as faulty. All faulty items will be assessed upon return, so must be sent back clean.
Consider repair before replacing your garment. For minor damages, we offer complimentary repairs. For larger rips, we offer the Japanese patching technique Sashiko. This is about valuing and extending the life of the garment through not only strengthening it, but taking the time to make it beautiful as well. This service is bespoke for a small fee. If you are interested in repairing a beloved Kowtow garment, please email email@example.com to organise an assessment.
Take Back ProgramTo reduce garments going to landfill, we offer a take back programme for our clothing and swimwear. We are currently in research and development, exploring options for recycling and repurposing in the most sustainable way. If you would like to participate in our take back program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your return.