Online Returns Policy
We hope that you will love everything you order, but if something isn’t quite right you can easily return it back to us for an exchange, store credit or refund. See below for our full terms and conditions, and instructions for how to return an item.
- You may return your online order within 14 days of your delivery date. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to return your order as we do not accept responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
- All items must be returned clean, with no makeup, deodorant or perfume stains, unworn and unwashed, with their tags attached. Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface and returned with their original box. Swimwear briefs and one pieces may only be returned if their paper liner is still intact. For hygiene reasons, please ensure all swimwear is tried on with underwear.
- Items marked as ‘final sale’ in the product description and all beauty products are unable to be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
- Returns will be processed within 5-7 working days of arriving back to our warehouse. Refunds will be processed back via your original payment method and store credit will be issued as a gift card valid for 12 months. Exchanges can be made for size and colour only, and are subject to availability at the time of processing.
How to Return an Item
- To request a Returns Authorisation number, please email email@example.com with your order number and your return or exchange requirements, within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Securely package your item, noting your Returns Authorisation number on the outside of the box, and return it to the below address using a traceable shipping method.
- Your return will be processed within 5-7 working days of it arriving back to our online warehouse. Please note that during sale & holiday periods, there may be delays with processing returns.
c/o Mode Logistics Limited
Unit 1, Capitol Industrial Centre
Fulmar Way, Wickford , Essex, SS11 8YW,
Incorrect or Faulty Items
To ensure the quality of our products, every online order is carefully assessed by our team prior to dispatch. However, if you have received an item that is incorrect, or that you believe to be faulty, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order.
If you believe that a fault has occurred with an item purchased from kowtowclothing.com within 6 months of purchase, please email email@example.com with photos & a brief explanation of the issue so that we can work to find a resolution for you. We reserve the right to repair, or replace an item we deem to be faulty as a first resort. Please note that items that are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered as faulty. All faulty items will be assessed upon return, so must be sent back clean.
Consider repair before replacing your garment. For minor damages, we offer complimentary repairs. For larger rips, we offer the Japanese patching technique Sashiko. This is about valuing and extending the life of the garment through not only strengthening it, but taking the time to make it beautiful as well. This service is bespoke for a small fee. If you are interested in repairing a beloved Kowtow garment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an assessment.
Take Back ProgramTo reduce garments going to landfill, we offer a take back programme for our clothing and swimwear. We are currently in research and development, exploring options for recycling and repurposing in the most sustainable way. If you would like to participate in our take back program, please email email@example.com to organise your return.