Wholesale Sales Manager – Europe (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead, manage and grow our wholesale sales across the UK and Europe.
You will have extensive experience in selling high-end fashion brands, have a thorough market knowledge and be confident planning, executing & reporting on sales strategies, forecasts, performance, stock management & budgets.
This is a maternity cover which requires a strategic mindset, proven sales performance, ability to work autonomously and confidence to create an environment to support our growth. You will be based in London, working alongside our Creative Director / Owner.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label stocked in over 60 stores across UK and Europe and over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, NY, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Sell indent and in-season to reach & exceed sales targets.
- Research, develop and drive sales strategies and growth plans.
- Create buying targets and in-season budgets with Head of Sales.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with wholesale partners.
- Identify new market opportunities and work with key retailers to create pop ups, events, staff incentives and training.
- Analyse and report weekly, monthly, seasonally on sell through, GMROI, customer feedback, market research & targets to Head of Sales.
- Provide design team with style performance & sell through information.
CANDIDATES WILL REQUIRE:
- 5+ years experience in sales within the fashion industry, preferably women's wholesale.
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding growth in sales, reaching targets & maintaining strong customer relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills including strong analytical, numerical and reporting ability.
- Must be flexible, open to change, able to demonstrate initiative & problem solve.
- Able to travel throughout UK and across Europe.
- Mac literate & proficient in Excel.
- Stock management and B2B experience, ideally using Cin7 and Joor.
- English speaking.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, creatively-driven environment.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
This is a maternity cover for 12 months, starting in January 2020.
Applications close 1 December 2019
Email cover letter and resume to Lisette – email@example.com