We are looking for a Marketing Co-Ordinator with excellent organizational, time management and communication skills to join our growing team.
You will be a creative individual with proven marketing ability across social, digital, print and events. Experience in working on multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label, stocked in over 250 stores worldwide. We present collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, London, New York, Melbourne and Wellington.
This part time role is based in our spacious and light Wellington workroom.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and posting of content across all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, in line with marketing calendar
- Execute social media influencer and partnership strategy
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all seasonal imagery, samples & marketing material for press, launches and events as directed by Marketing Manager
- Research requirements and co-ordinate all samples and assets for in-house and external shoots
- Report to Marketing Manager
Candidates will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing
- 1-2 years fashion marketing experience preferable
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- A creative mindset with a proven ability in executing innovative ideas and solutions
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and calm manner in a fast-paced environment
- Mac literate
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: Permanent, part time – preferably Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email cover letter and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 19th May 2019